Saturday, July 9, 2016

Thoughts on Human Communication

In this modern era where communication is enabled through various channels and means, it is almost impossible not to find people with whom you had previously lost contact.

I, for one, derive a tremendous pleasure from re-linking with friends and family with whom contact was dormant for years!

It is mind boggling how quickly time flies and I quote here W. Somerset Maugham's words from his short story "The Bum":
"Time, because it is so fleeting, time, because it is beyond recall, is the most precious of human goods, and to squander it is the most delicate form of dissipation in which man can indulge".

Needless to say, I feel very fortunate for having made so many new friends through the same channels and means that re-linked me to my long lost friends!

You make my life worth living and I love you all 😀.
Hani Badawi
June 17, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment