Sunday, February 21, 2016

Trump or Slump



Many are wondering, many are awe stricken and many are jubilant about Donald Trump's progress so far in this early phase of the Republican Party campaign in preparation for the US 2016 Presidential election.

Although it is too early to draw any conclusions as to who will ultimately be the winner, Republican, Democrat, Male, Female, etc., there is one thing that I can say for sure. Apart from the US I do not know of any other country that offers opportunities for almost anyone to attain their dreams. I say almost because I know you will quickly retort: "Ah, how about influence of money?". Indeed, you would be right in your retort, but, show me the perfect country and I will show you the way to ultimate happiness!!


Hani Badawi
February 14, 2016

2 comments:

  1. It's really staggering that he's doing so well. It would be funny if it weren't so worrisome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Sherine, very alarming and worrisome. We shall see! I sincerely hope that all will turn for the best!

    ReplyDelete