Monday, July 25, 2011

Unsubstantiated Rumors!

In recent media coverage or information exchange via Twitter and Facebook I noticed an inordinate amount of negativity about the fate of the Egyptian Revolution.

Freedom of speech is welcome, however, the propagation of unsubstantiated rumors tends to tarnish the image of individuals and the revolution as a whole, and I can't help thinking that the perpetrators remind me of children playing with fire!

In a previous posting I touched on the subject of "self fulfilling prophecies" and I believe that I am witnessing it happen to some people!

Talk is free, but action speaks much louder than words.

God bless the Youth of Egypt and may their march and persistence lead them to greener pastures in the near future. 

Think Positive - Act Positive!

Hani Badawi
July 22, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment